Shell-integrated folder printing
Shorter Path Folder Print is a small utility that prints out the content of any folder directly from the Windows shell. Simply right-click on any folder in Windows Explorer, and click on the "Print Folder" command.
Folder Print can print a single folder, or a complete folder hierarchy (a folder and all of its subfolders).
- Print the content of any folder.
- Allows printing subfolders.
- Prints file icons.
- Prints file size, date, and attributes.
- Sort by name, extension, date, or size.
- Include/exclude hidden and system files and folders.
- Allows placing folders before files for easier reading.
Screenshots and Samples
Sample printout (PDF).